Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-03 Origin: Site
Aluminum is a highly active metal, which is easy to be oxidized after long-term exposure to the natural environment. Therefore, aluminum foil should be protected from moisture as far as possible. The finished double zero aluminum foil is very soft, which is easy to plastic deformation. Slight collision, scratch and pressing will deform the aluminum foil and reduce its service performance. Serious collision, scratch and pressing may cause the aluminum foil to be scrapped. Therefore, the aluminum foil should be placed in the air or on a soft horizontal platform. The aluminum foil box should not be tilted or moved upside down, and the aluminum foil roll can only be lifted horizontally, not tilted or moved vertically.
When transporting and using aluminum foil, be careful not to deform the tube core.
Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It was discovered and used as early as the early 18th century. It is one of the most widely used non-ferrous metals. The aluminum foil made of molten aluminum or liquid electrolytic aluminum after melting of remelted aluminum ingot through composition adjustment, refining, casting hot rolling or casting rolling, cold rolling, annealing, foil rolling, slitting and finished product annealing has the following characteristics:
• Small specific gravity, large specific surface area and low use cost;
• High conductivity;
• Good contact thermal conductivity, strong radiation and thermal insulation capability;
• Good air tightness;
• High strength ratio;
• Corrosion resistance in daily environment;
• Good cold deformation performance;
• Not magnetized;
• The laminated aluminum foil has two beautiful silver white surfaces, one with high light reflectivity and the other with soft matt. Based on the excellent performance above aluminum foil and the continuous progress of manufacturing technology, aluminum foil has been widely used in the following industries:
• Beverage industry: The composite packaging made of aluminum foil, paper, PE and other multi-layer materials is an ideal packaging material for soft drinks with long shelf life, low use cost and little impact on the environment in the world today. The surface quality, pinhole, unfolding performance and other quality indicators of aluminum foil have a great impact on the fresh-keeping period and appearance quality of beverage packaging. Therefore, the quality requirements of aluminum foil for soft drink packaging are extremely strict.
• Soft packaging: With the improvement of people's living standards and the acceleration of the pace of life, the food supply mode has changed, and more and more convenient foods with long freshness periods. As the fresh-keeping period of aluminum foil and plastic composite bags is about five times longer than that of plastic bags with the same thickness, the flexible packaging aluminum foil market has broad prospects and the demand is growing rapidly. Household aluminum foil is suitable for food preservation, barbecue, aviation, hotel catering and kitchen cleaning.